Thursday, July 1, 2010

Practice Cupcake Bouquet


A few weeks ago I tried for the first time to make a cupcake bouquet and to be honest I'm not to thrilled with the end result but practice makes perfect. So many things went wrong with this one... ehh... lets see. The cup cakes were falling out of they re paper liners because of the heat in the house. My rose tip was to large and was putting to much frosting on the cupcakes so they were to heavy to place all around the ball, I ended up using a smaller tip but not a rose tip. If you look at the picture on the top you can see a few cup cakes that were done with the rose tip and they look beautiful but then you can see the other cupcakes that were used with the other tip and they all just look like a swirly mess! Even the colors are all wrong! They look alright, but no where as good as I would like them to look. But I will have to try again and find a smaller rose tip. This was made with Mini Lemon cupcakes and white butter cream icing.

No comments:

Post a Comment